Adult Super Powers for Kids

Saturday, November 27, 2010




All adults should be equipped with Super Powers that can impress kids. You don’t have to be a parent to be working on those skills and hell, you don’t need to ask the parents either. Think of it as a wholesome party trick.

My superpower is being able to blow big bubbles using only my hands and shampoo. This super power is very handy for distracting kids and then slathering their enchanted heads with shampoo. I have to share out the shampoo so they can give it a go too.

Not all super powers need to be quite so useful. My brother can hypnotise teddy bears. I’m still baffled as to how this is useful, but my children are delighted to watch.

He has other super powers of which I don’t approve. One in particular, is making snotty noses out of green play dough. Little E has been trying it any chance she gets. For some reason I have been reluctant to make green play dough ever since.

Edit: Just found the perfect Christmas gift for my talented brother.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Amy, thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm happy for you to make stars if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you find the nose shower gel? My son would LOVE that!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *