More Stash Adoration, More Park Slope

Sunday, September 06, 2009


That little dress a few weeks ago started something. After finishing it I felt entirely justified in returning to the store and buying a quilt’s worth. There were none of the pinks from the range so I have improvised here a bit. You can find even more stash adoration over at 1/4 inch

The fabric is now cut into strips as I put together a scrappy hedgerow quilt using these instructions and the remnants from the dress. I already have something planned for the remnants of the quilt too.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I feel an urge to go hunting for Park Slope fabric online now, it's beautiful. What a great quilt it will make.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *